So everyone is hosting a viewing party right? Well here is a curated list of ten snacks you need to have on hand for your party.
1. Chips: These are perfect for getting salt back in your body after you cry! Remember that taking care of yourself is imperative to a good life. BBQ chips are especially good for the impending rioting and fires that will be breaking out if Trump wins.
2. Kind Bars: Not only do they pack the protein in, but they also remind us to be kind to whoever we come in contact with. Yes, even on election night. Not only do they double as ration bars if the power goes out, but they are also perfect to throw in a backpack while you make your way to the Canadian border.
3. Cheetos: Not only do they match Donald Trump in color, but they are also a fun bipartisan snack that everyone loves. Make sure to get the biggest size they have. It’s going to need to be the biggest and best one ever if you are going to do it right.
4. Whatchamacallit: Not only was this named by Nominee Biden when he was asked what his favorite snack was, it’s an American classic. It has also been around for less time than Biden has been in politics.
5. Sour Patch Kids: No matter the outcome of the election, someone will be sour. Might as well have a snack that they can identify with.
6. Country Fair Corn Dogs. Would it really be an election without the classic fair photos of nominees? Since they are so customizable, they are perfect for everyone’s personal taste.
7. Barnum’s Animal Crackers: 2020 has been a circus, so need I say more? Get the frosted ones if you are feeling fancy.
8. Alcohol. If you drink (and I think nearly everyone does at this point), you cannot host a viewing party without some.
9. Trail Mix: This is a classic and, since everyone has gone nutty this year, it will sure to be a hit. Make sure to get the ones with M&Ms as that’s all people really want out of it anyway.
10. Veggie dip: This is for all your vegan and vegetarian friends. They need to be fed as well, I guess.
If you choose anything from this list, I’m sure your party will be a success. Also don’t forget your leftist tears, tumblers, your knives, forks, plates, and ice.
Happy viewing Party!
The views expressed in this article are the opinion of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Lone Conservative staff.