Buzzfeed is fun—what they lack in content, they make up for in Best Ways to Dress Your Baby.
I promise that this article will provide you with at least 10% of your daily Top 10 content diet.
- Their perseverance. Debating with a liberal can sometimes feel like an endurance challenge. Not only will they not listen to what you have to say, they won’t let themselves hear it; even when proven wrong, the left won’t bother to stop screaming “RACIST” or “BIGOT” until they inevitably run away or block you. This brings me to my next favorite thing…
- Buzzwords. Not much gives me more joy than listening to a leftist list off buzzwords like it’s a vocab quiz. Too bad they didn’t study their definitions. Of all the things thrown around like paper balls in a middle school classroom, ‘bigot’ is my favorite. The irony is just too sweet. Listening to a leftist scream “Bigot!” seconds after learning your views don’t align with theirs, not letting you get a single word out, has to be the most delightfully ironic stance in history.
- Hypocrisy. Liberals love to point out the faults in everyone else but never take inventory of their own cohort. Like when both Trump and Clinton say “bomb,” but only one gets flak.
- The Demographics. Either they’re a single woman, a college student, someone who wants everything handed to them, or a couple married for 20 years that hasn’t had sex in 21.
- Gender Pronouns. One of the left’s favorite pastimes is coming up with a new gender; and with every new gender comes a new pronoun. This makes it at 6 on the list because it has provided my friends and I hours of fun placing bets on what the newest pronoun-combo will be. My money’s on Fer/Fers/Fem.
- “Safe Spaces.” The college I attend sent out an email to the entire student body offering free counselling for members of the LGBT community that felt like they were personally attacked by the Orlando shooting. To my knowledge, no one from my campus was involved in any way with the Orlando shooting. Other colleges have offered ‘fireside chats’ to students feeling anxious about Donald Trump. I happen to know they did not send out emails to everyone who might work as a police officer or security personnel after the Dallas Police shootings.
- Their undying love of Bernie Sanders. There is no sarcasm here. Bernie was the pick for many from the very beginning. Even the most diehard Trump fans can’t all say that he was their first pick. Those liberals want free stuff, though, and even went as far as openly protesting Hilary’s rallies and even the DNC. So thank you, Sander’s Supporters, for doing our job for us.
- Speaking of Protests… We can all agree that the Anti-Trump protests are childish. What’s even more childish is the fact that half of arrested protesters didn’t even vote. The protests are being bankrolled by our old friend George Soros. The ads calling for help promise money and food to be a full time Trump Protestor. All of this is just proving that the left is more corrupt than we have previously imagined.
- Their Arguments. It’s well known that liberal arguments are rooted in falsehood. Paired with their inability to think for themselves, instead rambling off someone else’s ‘facts,’ makes it easy to show the inherent fallacies in the liberal argument. It is simple, then, to take any single point and turn it around. Not much gives me more satisfaction than using the argument just used against me, on them. Lauren Southern does an amazing job at this in her video.
- The left’s inability to tell the truth. Whether it’s one Clinton talking about some women, a different Clinton talking about four men, even if it’s some campaign intern sent out to get votes, they can’t seem to keep their truths straight. After reading week after week anything I could find in the massive amounts of emails, I have never felt so ashamed to live in the same country as someone.
The views expressed in this article are the opinion of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Lone Conservative staff.